Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thrift Store Shopping

I love the thrift store!  I especially love it when I can pick up some fabric to feed my ever growing addiction.

 
 

These 2 are my favorites.  I plan on making either a skirt or a vest with the fabric on the right.  I'm leaning heavily toward making a vest, I'm  not sure if I have enough fabric for a skirt.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the fabric on the left, all I know it's really pretty! I think I may use it to make the back of the vest. 


The majority of the fabric is some kind of cotton I think. They remind me of the jackets I have.  Since I have a serious obsession with mini jackets (I have no idea what you call them)  I plan on using them to make a few from Butterick B5187

 
Total spent on my fabric was 7.92.  You can't beat that!  

3 comments:

Shawnta said...

So when are we going to this magic thrift store of goodies? I don't see that kind of quality stuff at the ones here!

I love that pattern!

SuzieC said...

Next time you're in the neighborhood we'll go!

GangStarr Girl said...

Same here! I love thrift shopping too! You find all kinds of gems.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey